Over-55 and active

Random musings from a guy who's old enough to know better!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

HOT!!!

Whew!!! It has been HOT here. This is the 6th consecutive day of 85-plus degree temps with humidity to match, following a month of temps in the 60s.

Now I long for Arizona's fabled dry heat!

Watched a very funny movie called The Colony. It's kind of a Stepford Wives for gated communities. The funniest lines occurred when, acting on the complaints of neighbors, the community's veterinarian service offered to "adjust the vocal chords" of the offending dog.

Apparently there's an episode of The X-Files called The Falls of Arcadia that also features a Homeowners Association (see my posting Life in an age-restricted community) as the villain. Have to check my local listings, as they say.

No one liked the picture of my house, so I removed it. Here's a picture of my patio featuring Cathy's garden.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home