Over-55 and active

Random musings from a guy who's old enough to know better!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

This Damned Campaign

I'll be glad when this freaking campaign is over!!

A local tradesperson told me today that she was afraid to vote for Obama because she feared that blacks would riot (like the fans in Philadelphia after the World Series, I guess!)!! And she's a Joe-the-plumber aspirant!

A number of people keep forwarding lies about Obama and Biden, no matter what I do (ask them not to,send them links to snopes.com and factcheck.org). "I don't read them, I just pass them along." Sheesh!!

No one knows whether Obama will make a difference or not, but I think he has a chance. McCain, not-so-much -- too much a Washington insider for too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home