Over-55 and active

Random musings from a guy who's old enough to know better!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Teething

The dentist said my extraction was healing nicely and then he told me how much it could cost to get a dental implant replacement! Whew!!

The picnic was rather nice. It was cool but there was no rain (the first day in four, and it's rainy today!), and the company was compatible. There were even some young folks along but only one grandkid. He and I watched the Eagles game.

I cooked hot dogs (all-beef Kosher, of course) and hamburgers (Philly-Gourmet, naturally) and there were salads and desserts galore. Some brought dips and appetizers, so there was plenty of food.

The cousins decided that I should start a Yahoo Group to make it easy to keep in touch, and while I did that last night and sent out invitations, there hasn't been much response. I wonder if there's a free mailing list website that doesn't require such a complicated signup as Yahoo.

Cathy's feeling much better! Her ear still bothers her but less today than yesterday.

And the Yankees lost. So I'm not as interested in baseball any more this season. However, it'll be fun watching what the Red Sox do with (a) the players eligible for free agency, (b) the older guys and (c) Manny Ramirez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home