Over-55 and active

Random musings from a guy who's old enough to know better!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Political Spectrum Quiz

Now that the election is over, I'm finding who I am. :-)

Compass:



My Political Views
I am a left social moderate
Left: 4.36, Libertarian: 0.37


Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. I scored: -0.85

My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -0.85


Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. I scored: -3.13




What are you?

Political Spectrum Quiz

3 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    There's a lot of chatter on the net about this quiz, saying that it's rooted in a discussion that started out "Well, EVERYONE is libertarian to some degree. Here, let me show you."

    I have seen no quiz results that do not show libertarianism across -any- of my social circles, which is a little odd.

     
  • At 6:27 PM , Blogger Pete Holsberg said...

    Have you tried any neo-cons?

     
  • At 11:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was fun to do. My results are nearly identical to yours!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home