Over-55 and active

Random musings from a guy who's old enough to know better!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

1:10 AM EDST

Couldn't find a comfortable position for my legs so I got out of bed about 30 mins ago. Probably a touch of sciatica or the like, resulting from a herniated disk that popped in January, 1997. I've been lucky with it, being able to skip back surgery and have had minimal pain since. I took a handful of ibuprofen and when they kick in, I should be OK.

Cathy & I and Debbie & Nelson have tickets to see the Trenton Thunder play the Portland (ME) Sea Dogs play AA baseball later this morning. I used to go to a lot of Thunder games when they were a Red Sox affiliate but now that they are owned by the Yankees, ... I'll wear my Thunder hat and my "World Champions" shirt, just for the halibut. :-)I think we'll go to Rossi's for burgers afterwards. They are the BEST in the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home