Over-55 and active

Random musings from a guy who's old enough to know better!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Another scorcher!

Weatherunderground says that the temp here at 4:55PM was 97 degrees and the heat index was 110! And it's definitely NOT a "dry heat"! Although the relative humidity is only 50%.

Accuweather says the "RealFeel" temp is (only) 103 and weather.com says it feels like 106. USWeather agrees with weatherunderground and so does the National Weather Service!

Whew!

Spoke with an advisor at my pension company. Boy, was she patient! :-) I'm due for a minimum distribution by the end of the year and it's a bunch of bucks! I had been taking about $11,000/year on top of my Social Security's $19,000 plus part of Cathy's salary from the soup kitchen so we have been OK with money. I guess I'll invest what's left after taxes or something!

Tomorrow I'm definitely calling the dentist. (See below.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home