Over-55 and active

Random musings from a guy who's old enough to know better!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

TGIT!

TGIT because tomorrow we go to visit our granddaughter up in Massachusetts! :-)

So far, DSL has been fine. Only one strangeness: when I set up Cathy's Thunderbird to use the DSL mail servers, it would download her email OK but it wouldn't let her send. I decided to create an account for her and even that didn't help until I configured the SMTP portion to use username authentication. Funny that it didn't need authentication on my machine. Latest speed test shows 2774 down and 682 up.

I've been a little low because I found out Monday that I need to have a molar extracted (number 19 for the dental-aware!) and a bridge built. I hate dental work. I hate paying for dental work even more. After all, how many more years am I going to use these teeth! :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, you're gonna be up here this weekend!

    You should come by our slideshow and meet the cohousing folks I'm working with. It's in Berlin, not far from where you'll be. I posted about it on the Mosaic Commons Blog.

    Hope to see you!

     
  • At 1:58 PM , Blogger Pete Holsberg said...

    DBS,

    Didn't see your comment until today! Send me your email address.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home