Over-55 and active

Random musings from a guy who's old enough to know better!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Strange week

Cathy and I keep missing each other this week. She had an extra night of work -- Thursday was the send-off dinner for the riders and support teams for the Bike for Hunger ride, and I have a bridge tournament this weekend. We'll catch up Sunday.

Speaking of bridge, Marc and I got creamed last night! Didn't seem like we were doing that badly but we ended up 6th of 6. Perhaps we'll do better today.

My neurologist keeps sending me for blood tests and doesn't have a clue as to why my CPK level is high (288 - the "normal" high value is 235). And since I don't have any symptoms, he just scratches his head. Marc says I should ask him two questions: what are you looking for and what will you do if you find it? Must remember to do that! :-)

Email from Lisa said they were having trouble with the rental trailer and would not get to Boston today as planned. Shooting for Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home