Over-55 and active

Random musings from a guy who's old enough to know better!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

What's going on here???

The A/C started making serious noises last night so we shut it off. Right now the "Real Feel" temp is 94. Ugh. They're supposed to come out tomorrow with the part so I'm holding my breath!

If you're a Garrison Keillor fan, you have to read this. They must be off their rockers!

HOORAY!! The Soup Kitchen hired a Program Director!! Whoopee! Now Cathy can go back to working just one job. I'm looking forward to some quality time with her after many many months of her job sucking up all her energy.

Put off getting my tooth pulled. :-(

Lisa finally got to Boston. Her trip journal reads like a whatever-can-go-wrong-will episode.

Marc and I did much better at the bridge tournament on Saturday. Seventh overall of 17 and 3rd in B -- pretty good considering we're "C" players.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home