Over-55 and active

Random musings from a guy who's old enough to know better!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Nothing

I have little to say these days.

At year end, one is supposed to get all retrospective but I'm not big on looking back.

So what do I look forward to in 2008?

1. Cathy is retiring on Feb 1. That will be a major change. :-)
2. Improving my health through diet and exercise. Or, at least, maintaining the status quo. I'm starting to feel like a true senior citizen these days! Oh, well.
3. More bridge playing.
4. Getting my office and garage organized. I have too much stuff. Books, magazines, etc. that I haven't opened in years. Tools I haven't touched in a similar amount of time. I'd just like to see less clutter.
5. See more movies. Cathy and I have a hard time agreeing on what to see. Maybe we'll do a better job of researching.
6. Writing a monthly computer column for the development's newsletter. Maybe get a little more business from that.

I'm thinking about getting an Asus eeePC laptop. They are cheap enough and will be good for email and surfing when we travel. And it's another toy!

I got some toys for Christmas. But only I would consider them as such. Those of you who have my Xmas Wish List will immediately know what I'm talking about! :-)

Almost time to leave for PT. This may be my last session, depending on what the insurance company says.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home