Over-55 and active

Random musings from a guy who's old enough to know better!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Follow-up to "The Gadgets Are Out To Get Me!"

The display on our microwave went blank the week before Christmas, so I pulled out Consumers Report and did some research on their "best buys".

Hmmmm...not many white ones....Looked up the "best buys" at online stores....What!!! People hated the two "best buys"!! What is the world coming to??

I looked into repair but they wanted me to bring it in (30 miles away) and it would cost $75 to diagnose it. You can almost get an ew microwave for that!!

So I fumferred around and decided to just buy another Sharp oven.

But before I actually went to the store, a funny thing happened: the display came back to life! And it's been working ever since!

Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home